Commercial and residential floor cleaning in Miami Specialty Services For Your Flooring
Since our company was founded, we have provided floor care services to thousands of South Florida companies. From vinyl floors to carpets to marble surfaces, we have the best team of floor care specialists at our hands. These specialists have been with Global Services since the beginning and therefore have more than enough experience to handle any kind of job, big or small.
RANGE OF SERVICES
- VCT floor care
- Carpet and rug care
- Ceramic floor care
- Marble floor care
- Strip, seal and waxing
- Scrubbing and recoating
- Floor buffing
- Carpet shampooing
- Machine scrubbing
- Hone and polishing
- If it’s dirty, we clean it.
- Strip and wax: Strip old wax from floor, edges of door frames, and baseboards and then apply multiple coats of a sealer-enriched high solids wax.
- Top scrub and recoat: Rough up floor surface and apply coats of wax. This process can be performed when there’s still enough clean original wax remaining to buff existing marks or scratches away.
- Spray buff: Damp mop floor, lightly spray a mixture of wax and water, and then machine buff
Our professionals are used to working with high solids content waxes. You can also choose from a low sheen finish to a wet look.
We will keep your commercial carpets, area rugs, Berber carpeting, oriental rugs, and more looking great.
- Hot water extraction or steam cleaning is a cleaning method that begins with dry soil removal (vacuuming) followed by preconditioning. Hot water is applied to the carpet from a holding tank or heating coil incorporated into the cleaning unit. The pressurized solution, often combined with detergent, is injected into the carpet. Suspended soil is removed by combining the flushing action of injected solutions with wet vacuuming. The normal drying time required is 12-24 hours.
- Bonnet cleaning is a process in which a pre-spray is first applied to the carpet and then extracted using bonnets on a rotating floor machine. Bonnet cleaning is ideal for getting out those tough to remove surface stains. The bonnets themselves are usually 100% cotton and are normally dry or lightly moistened. The bonnet will turn in a circular motion while the operator moves the machine from side to side, changing or rinsing the pad as it becomes soiled. The normal drying time required is 1-2 hours.
- Spot cleaning of carpets is accomplished with a special spot cleaning machine. Removal of deep set-in stains can also be achieved by way of bonnet cleaning.
- Upholstery cleaning is typically handled through the hot water extraction method on any type of commercial-grade furniture and fabrics.
At Global Services, keeping your facility clean is what we do.
Have our insured, bonded, and experienced staff work for you. Call or contact us today to schedule your free initial consultation and work out a customized program that will keep your facility healthy and clean.
Find Out More
Get a quote today!
What Our Customers Say
“Since our company has been involved with Global Services we have noticed the quality of improvement throughout the facility.”